Health Benefits of Fruits and Vegetable Juices
For centuries, fruits and vegetable juices have been used for their therapeutic benefits. It not only reverses the degeneration of the body but also arrests the rate at which you age, and brings you seemingly boundless energy. Fresh juice enables you to easily assimilate useful nutrients in the body. Since enzymes, essential for digestion, get destroyed when food is cooked, there is all the more reason why fresh, raw produce should constitute at least half of your diet.
Hence, the consumption of fresh, raw vegetables and fruits prove to be more beneficial to our health than other food.
Natural Juice Therapy uses the unique blend of healing properties found within the natural juices of fruits and vegetables to aid the body to optimum health. Freshly extracted fruit and vegetable juices furnish the body with the perfect balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, carbohydrates, anti-oxidants and enzymes.
Essential Facts about Juices
- Juices offer you the essential concentration of nutrients in the best proportion to nourish and synergize your body.
- The juices of fresh fruits and vegetables are the richest sources of minerals, vitamins and enzymes.
- The less the food is processed, the more it retains its active nutrients.
- Always remember to have fresh produce, and extract the juice only when
required, instead of storing it for days.
- Avoid bottled, canned or frozen juices for these are usually preserved with
chemicals, which destroy the healthy nutrients.
- To add a wide variety of nutrient-rich beverages into one’s diet, have juices.
- It is always better to take fresh fruits and vegetables in the form of juices than depend on vitamin and mineral pills, because nutrients combined naturally in food, work much more effectively than in the pill form.
- You may combine raw fruit and vegetable juices if you do not experience any adverse symptoms.
The nutritional benefits of juicing are well documented. There is a tremendous amount of evidence supporting the use of Natural Juice Therapy for the treatment of virtually all-common ailments, as well as more serious health conditions. At its most fundamental, the pure liquid contained within every fruit and vegetable designed for human consumption, was designed by nature to both feed and heal the body.
Food - Cooked and Uncooked
Eating cooked food is avery old tradition. this tradition of cooking food formed by our ancestors thousand of years ago is being continued by us today. No creature on the earth except man cooks its food. This may be the reason why creatures other than man do not become the victims of illness
Food when cooked loses its life-giving nutrients and become lifeless. there is no possibility of getting energy, helath or nourishment from this lifeless food. life begets life. Food without life cannot bestow life. on the contrary, it makes the existing living lifeless.
Essential Elements for health
List of Minerals
- List of Vittamins
- Vitamin 'A' - Retinol
- Vitamin 'D'
- VItamin 'K'
- VItamin 'C'
- VItamin 'B'
- VItamin 'B1'
- VItamin 'B2'
- VItamin 'B6'
- VItamin 'B12'
- VItamin 'E'
- VItamin 'p' - Bioflavonoids
10 Important Commandments For Juice-Diet
"Diet is Health, Diet is Medicine", so said SOcrates several hundred years back.
Those who take to juice-diet should follow the invaluable instructions given below :
- The purpose of juice-diet should be distinctly determined. whether juice-diet is adopted for the puropse of maintaining helath or getting relief from disease should be very clear
- The intake of juice-diet should be regular.if the purpose of taking juice-diet is to get rid of virulent and chronic disease, juice-diet should be followed systematically and with all earnestness
- a Fixed quantity of juice should be taken at predetermined fixed hours regularly every day.
- A variety in fruits and vegetables is desirable. If the partaker of juice-diet intends to get relief from specific disease, the selection of fruits and vegetables should be stricly under the guicdance of an expert dietician
- In order to preserve its usefuland live elements, juice should be taken fresh immediately after it has been extracted. it should be sipped by draughts, A quick swallowing of juice does not give expected results.
- If raw food, salad or nuts are taken with the juice-diet, juice should be taken some time before the taking of these substance so that the enzymes contained in juice may helps digestion.
- A partaker of juice-diet should always drink juie with a delightful mind. juice taken with full faith and hope is more beneficial.
- During the peroid of juice-diet, sometimes the toxic elements concealed in the body try to find their way out though different pocesses of elimination like vomitting, headache, fever, etc. These symptoms are not much to be worried about. the patient should continue juice-diet without any apprehension because these symptoms are short-lived and disappear of their own
- There are several other experiments which helps the process of elimination of toxic elements from the process of elimination of toxic elements from the body. In costive conditions enemas can be taken for eradication of accumulated stools in the intestine. Hot-water bath or vapour-bath would hasten the process of elimination of toxic elements.
- A complete rest is recommended during the period of juice-diet. though hard work and exercises are contraindicated during juice-fasting. light Yogasanas and a short-distance walk are permissible.
Benefits of Juice
Research shows that people living on natural foods like raw fruits and vegetables thrive best – without an ailment in the body.
Fruit and vegetable juice therapy is very effective, as it removes the flaws from the body from their roots. Unlike drugs, it has no side effects, and is not known to damage any part of the body.
It does not result in any adverse reaction, mentally or physically.
Notwithstanding these, vegetables and fruits are cheaper than medicines.
Raw fruit and vegetable juice helps in detoxifying the body. Juice can be taken at any hour during the day or night, juice helps to enhance ones energy level, relieve fatigue, and bolster up sagging spirits. They are health-giving and youth-giving essential foods. One of the secrets of maintaining a youthful look is the continuous and persistent practice of getting the liquid extract of fruits and vegetables.
Juices bring sparkle to the eyes, color to the lips and spring to the step by revitalizing the bloodstream. The most gratifying revelation by researchers is that people stricken with serious disorders like cancer, heart attack etc., could become strong and
robust with the intake of juice.
One’s sluggish and tired nerves get revived, while glands and organs get rejuvenated with fruit and vegetable juices. A high-raw diet, in the form of juices, can not only reverse the bodily degeneration, but also make you feel emotionally better.
We derive our energy from plants that, in turn, get energized by the sun during the process of photosynthesis. The vital enzymes, vitamins and minerals that our body requires can be procured from these plants which absorb them from the rich soils. The cells in our body, in turn, absorb all these plant-derived essential nutrients.
Juices are rich in nutrients and, hence, make the best diet supplements. Water, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, etc., along with pigments, work harmoniously and synergistically to enable your body to heal, maintain good health and stay free of diseases.